You can use an RRAS server to provide dial-up access to your corporate intranet. If you want the remote access server to support multiple, dial-up networking TCP/IP-based connections, complete the following steps:
- Configure the RRAS server’s LAN connection to
the intranet. For more information, see Configure TCP/IP on the
- Configure the connection to the dial-up
networking clients, including installing dial-up modem equipment
and the appropriate device drivers. For more information, see the
documentation provided by the modem equipment manufacturer.
- Configure the dial-in ports.
- Configure the remote access server. This is
similar to configuring the server for VPN access. For more
information, see Checklist: Installing
and Configuring an RRAS VPN Server.
- Configure multicast support. For more
information, see IPv4 Multicast Routing
- Configure network policies. For more
information, see Network