You can log off a user from a session in Remote Desktop Services Manager by using the Log Off action.
|To log off a user from a session|
In Remote Desktop Services Manager, in the left pane, click the Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host) server on which the user session is running.
On the Users tab, right-click the user that you want to log off, and then click Log Off.
Click OK to log off the user from the session.
- You can always log off from your own sessions
if you are logged on with the same user account.
- To log off another user from a session, you
must have Full Control permission.
- Logging off a user from a session without
warning can result in loss of data on the user's session. You
should send a message to the user to warn the user before taking
- When you log off a user from a session, all
processes end, and the session is deleted from the RD Session
- You can use the logoff command-line tool to
log off a user from a session.