Using the Scan Management snap-in, you can specify the destination of scanned documents for an existing scan process. The following options are available: save the scan to a network folder, post it on a Windows SharePoint Web site, send it to an e-mail recipient, or any combination of these.
|To change a document destination|
Open Scan Management.
In the left pane, click Scan Management, and then click Scan Processes.
In the results pane, right-click a scan process, and then click Properties.
On the Destinations tab, do one or more of the following:
- Select the Save to a network folder check box, click
Browse, and select a network folder.
- Select the Send as e-mail check box and type the
recipient’s e-mail addresses. To allow a user to enter e-mail
addresses at the scanner front panel, select the Allow users to
enter e-mail addresses at the scanner check box.
- Select the Save to a Windows SharePoint Services site
check box, and type the full URL to the Web site.
- Select the Save to a network folder check box, click Browse, and select a network folder.
When finished, click OK.
- To open Scan Management, click Start,
point to Administrative Tools, and then click Scan
- You must have Full Access or Modify
permissions in order to change or modify a scan process.
- In order to view available network folders
and Windows SharePoint Web sites, ensure that network discovery is
To turn on network discovery, click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet. On the Network and Internet page, click Network and Sharing Center. On the Network and Sharing Center page, click Change advanced sharing settings. On the Advanced sharing settings page, click the arrow next to Domain arrow, click turn on network discovery, and then click Save changes.