[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Using the Scan Management snap-in, you can change the document scan settings for an existing scan process. This allows you to change the color format, file type, and resolution settings for documents at the time of scan. You also verify that these settings are compatible with a specific scanner.
|To change document scan settings|
Open Scan Management.
In the left pane, click Scan Management, and then click Scan Processes.
In the results pane, right-click the applicable scan process, and then click Properties.
On the Scan Ticket tab, do one or more of the following:
- Click the down-arrow of the Color format drop-down box
and select an image color format and depth to save the scanned
- Click the down-arrow of the File type drop-down box and
select a file type to save the scanned document as.
- Click the down-arrow of the Resolution drop-down box and
select an image resolution to save the scanned document to.
- Click the down-arrow of the Color format drop-down box and select an image color format and depth to save the scanned document to.
To allow a user to select scan settings at the scanner and override settings specified for this scan process, select the applicable Allow value override at scanner check box.
Click Verify that these settings will work with your scanner.
In the Validate Scan Ticket Settings dialog box, type the name of the scanners you want to verify setting compatibility with, and then click Start.
When finished, click Done, and then click OK.
- To open Scan Management, click Start,
point to Administrative Tools, and then click Scan
- You must have Full Access or Modify
permissions in order to change or modify a scan process.