|To disable user or computer settings in a Group Policy object|
In the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) console tree, double-click the forest containing the domain or organizational unit (OU) that contains the Group Policy object (GPO).
Double-click the domain or OU.
Right-click the GPO that contains the user or computer settings you want to disable, point to GPO Status, and then do one of the following:
- Click User settings disabled to
disable user settings for the GPO.
- Click Computer settings disabled to
disable computer settings for the GPO.
- Click User settings disabled to disable user settings for the GPO.
A check mark next to User settings disabled or Computer settings disabled indicates that user or computer settings are disabled.
- You must have Edit permission on the
GPO to complete this procedure.
- You can also modify GPO Status from
the Details tab of a GPO.